I am very new to blogging and shared only four poems so far, but I never thought that these would earn me nominations from Zuri, KC, and Laura for the Versatile Bloggers Award! It feels like I was awarded thrice! I can’t thank you enough!
Back then, I used to not to believe in myself, in my poetry. I used to think that my pieces would never be able to get nods and claps from the readers. Always thought that my topics are too obsolete to be appreciated by any single soul. And I thought I knew why. So, I decided to stop writing my stories and emotions in ink. I gave up – that easy, yeah. But, seven years after, I found myself writing poems again. Well, nothing has changed much with the quality of my write-ups. But receiving the Versatile Blogger Award helped me realize that my poetry doesn’t have to be as perfect as what I thought it should be. And no one improves from simply giving up! Most importantly, I realized that writing really is one of the bigger pieces of me.
Seven things you may not have known about me
- People say I’m weird. I take it as a compliment tho! 🙂 It always feels like I’m unique in my own quirky way!
- Not that I hate it, but I don’t really like receiving a “How are you?” I always end up saying “Fine. Thanks! And You?” If s/he will reply with “I’m good, too,” then that’s the end of our convo. I’m always lost in words after that.
- I’m an owl.
- A bigger half of me is introverted. Hates a phone call. An awkward girlfriend (who has conflicting wants, say, I like my hand to be held while walking down the street, but don’t want to at the same time).
- I OH SO LOVE ANIME!!! Comment your favorite if you have one 🙂
- My first childhood dream job was to be part of a fashion magazine publishing company. Be a writer. An editor.
- I love vintagey things.
So, what’s the Versatile Blogger Award?
Dedication and quality. This is a peer-nominated award given in recognition of how much passion a blogger dedicates in providing quality content. Zuri writes for her blog https://absolutelytrueconfessions.com/, KC for https://www.livethefrugallife.com/, and Laura for http://lauraslife.co.uk/ in a powerful and conversational manner. Their blogs don’t just talk to me but talk with me. So, having recognized by these three natural talents is a very big deal for me!
My nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award
Honestly, I would’ve voted for Zuri, KC, and Laura if they did not nominate me first. And choosing only 15 from around 200 bloggers I am earnestly following is not as easy as I thought it’d be.
- Joy Nibbs https://spiceandnice.blog/
- Cyanickoi https://www.instagram.com/cyanickoi/
- The Frosted Pineapple https://www.thefrostedpineapple.com/
- Ashley https://sugisays.com
- Sophie https://thisbrilliantday.com/about/
- Jessie Jing https://www.thedisoriental.com/
- Alicja http://box5765.temp.domains/~alicjawr/
- Aline https://www.instagram.com/alinevedgd/
- Britt https://linktr.ee/altspeaking
- Diana https://flyawaygoddess.com/
- Charlotte http://charlotterick.com/
- Steph http://stephloves.co.uk/
- Secrets of the ship https://secretsoftheship.com/
- Nick Andre https://creativemotionpicture.wordpress.com/
- Kate https://kateonthinice.com/
- Latisha https://renewinspiration.com/
What to do next after having nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award?
- Thank the person who nominated you of course
- Share the links of their blog
- List seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award! (Oh, well, I obviously cheated on this last one! LMAO)